This Course gives an overview about SAP main modules, versions,
and most used Business Processes. Also it will teach you how to
navigate in SAP menu and perform the basic functions like submitting
a transaction, viewing and Printing Reports .
Project Team Members involved in organizing and planning an SAP
implementation any SAP beginner interested in acquiring a basic
overview of SAP solutions .
After Successful implementation of this course you will be able to:
- Explain the terminology used by SAP
- Provide an overview of SAP’s business solutions
- Learn the basics of the SAP system with hands-on exercises
- Learn how to navigate, search, and get help in SAP
- Learn how to run and print reports
- Overview of the various modules in SAP
- Work with master data, post transactions and run reports
SAP Training Program – Overview
What is ERP , SAP company History, SAP ERP, SAP
Products Portfolio and SAP Certification overview
- How to start the SAP program;
- How to log on and off
- How to identify screen elements
- How to Use Help Functions
- How to recognize screen elements.
System wide Concepts
- State the purpose of an organizational element in the SAP system
- Explain the purpose of master data in theSAP system
- Explain the purpose of transactions
- Explain the use of IDESs
- Outline the tasks associated within theprocurement cycle
- Explain how SAP within ERP supports the key processes in Procurement.
- Outline the tasks associated within Financial Accounting and Management Accounting
- Explain how SAP within ERP Financial supports the key processes in Financial Accounting and Management Accounting.
Human Capital Management
- Outline the tasks associated within the enterprise asset management
- Explain how SAP within ERP supports the key processes in enterprise asset management.
Analytics and Strategic Planning
- Outline the tasks associated with basic reporting, advanced analytics, and strategic planning
- Explain how SAP within Business Suite supports reporting, analytics, and strategic planning.
- Practical and hands on practice